Add another layer to your #Business literacy. We at Serebral360° would love to know if the Entrepreneur article was helpful, leave a comment, like and share. Let’s dive in and discuss the information and put it to use to grow your business. #BusinessStrategy #ContentMarketing #WebDevelopment #BrandStrategy
Info@serebral360.com 762.333.1807 www.serebral360.com
Grap a copy of our NEW Business Stratgety Books #FFSS VOL1 and #FFSS VOL2
You’re thoughtful. You’re independent. You’re not alone. Introverts make up an estimated 50 percent of the U.S. population and are valuable leaders, thinkers and innovators. Here are five side hustles from writer Carolyn Sun that are perfect for this personality type.
- Transcriptionist: This job has a lot of autonomy, is great for independent thinkers and can be done remotely.
- Archivist: This work hits a sweet spot for anyone who loves history, organization and research.
- Truck driver: This could be a dream job for someone who enjoys driving, the open road and diner food.
- Technical writer: As naturally deep thinkers, introverts who have a good understanding of technology make great technical writers. Think software user guides, FAQs and job aids.
- Social media manager: This job requires a lot of time online and not much interaction that isn’t on the computer — perfect for an introvert.
Good luck out there.
Watch more 3 Things to Know videos here!
May 29, 2019 at 09:27AM