Add another layer to your #Business literacy. We at Serebral360° would love to know if the Forbes – Entrepreneurs article was helpful, leave a comment, like and share. Let’s dive in and discuss the information and put it to use to grow your business. #BusinessStrategy #ContentMarketing #WebDevelopment #BrandStrategy
Info@serebral360.com 762.333.1807 www.serebral360.com
Grap a copy of our NEW Business Stratgety Books #FFSS VOL1 and #FFSS VOL2
What does all this mean? That you should leverage multiple social media platforms to boost video engagement and to get the most out of your video ad spend.
Video Marketing On LinkedIn
Business to business (B2B) marketers can create videos for Sponsored Content and Company Pages on the LinkedIn platform. With video, B2B brands can build awareness, drive traffic to their websites and attract high-quality leads. What’s more, advertisers can target their video ads to a specific market based on certain attributes like job title, seniority, company name, industry, skills and more. On their Company Page, brands can create videos that give their audience insight into their culture, products, latest news and events. This drives engagement and starts conversations with professional audiences.
With 57% of B2B content being consumed on mobile, LinkedIn aims to optimize video content for mobile feeds. This will make it easier for users to watch videos on smaller devices with unique operating systems.
Below are the types of videos B2B marketers can leverage to raise brand awareness and boost engagement on LinkedIn and elsewhere:
• Embedded Videos. These videos are first uploaded on video platforms like YouTube and Vimeo. Then, they’re shared on LinkedIn via a link.
• Native Videos. Native videos are uploaded straight to the LinkedIn platform or created on the platform itself. LinkedIn native videos autoplay in-feed, while embedded videos don’t. Therefore, users are more likely to watch native videos on LinkedIn because they grab attention.
• Video Ads. LinkedIn video ads show up in-feed. Advertisers can create video ad campaigns on LinkedIn to target wide yet targeted audiences.
Video Marketing On Twitter
Did you know that the number one reason people visit Twitter is to discover something new and interesting? Using video on Twitter, you can educate your audience about your brand and message. According to Twitter, tweets with video are 10 times more engaging than tweets without video, and promoted tweets save more than 50% on cost-per-engagement.
Below are the types of videos you can leverage on the Twitter platform:
• Promoted Video. You can promote a video that you’ve shared on your Twitter account. Promoted video allows you to reach a wider audience. Also, when a person comes across the video on their timeline, it will autoplay to grab attention and keep users watching.
• Video Website Cards. After watching your video, you can encourage users to visit your website using video website cards. They are great for getting mobile readers to visit your website by creating an attractive call to action (CTA). According to Twitter, video website cards generate twice the click-through rate of standard mobile video ads. They also boost user retention by more than 60% because people can watch the video while the site loads.
• In-Stream Video Ads. These ads are played at the beginning of a video from one of Twitter’s 200-plus content partners. Using in-stream video ads, you can create ads that users will see when they watch videos from top publishers. Users who view in-stream video ads are 70% more likely to recall a brand’s ad versus those who didn’t watch a video ad.
Here are some best practices to follow when creating video content on Twitter to increase engagement and maximize ad spend:
• Make videos mobile-friendly. Closed captioning or subtitles can make viewing on mobile easier, as some users may not be using sound. Testing your videos is also a good idea to ensure that they display well on mobile devices.
• Create a CTA. Encourage users to take action. This helps generate a better response and increase engagement.
• Keep tweets short and sweet. Videos with less text perform better, according to Twitter.
Start exploring Twitter and LinkedIn for your video marketing efforts to get even more engagement and clicks on your website. You can repurpose your current videos for these platforms and see how much exposure and visibility your brand will get. Using LinkedIn and Twitter in combination with other social media platforms could help your business achieve exponential growth and a bigger return on investment.
June 11, 2019 at 09:06AM
Forbes – Entrepreneurs