Add another layer to your #Business literacy. We at Serebral360° would love to know if the Forbes – Entrepreneurs article was helpful, leave a comment, like and share. Let’s dive in and discuss the information and put it to use to grow your business. #BusinessStrategy #ContentMarketing #WebDevelopment #BrandStrategy
Info@serebral360.com 762.333.1807 www.serebral360.com
Grap a copy of our NEW Business Stratgety Books #FFSS VOL1 and #FFSS VOL2
Whether you realize it not, and you probably do, color affects our mood but also our emotion and behavior. Paintbox, a NYC-based, high-design nail studio and color authority, founded by former beauty editor Eleanor Langston, is elevating every aspect of the manicure experience.
The Flagship SoHo studio founded in 2014, has attracted A-list celebs from Emma Roberts to Rihanna. So influential, Rihanna was spotted just days ago debuting her new Fenty line sporting neon lime green nails (which are making a huge comeback) from Paintbox. The salon is so spot-on in its forward color stories, it can start media frenzies with the wave of Rihanna’s hand and did.
Paintbox’s creative artists help women navigate the latest trends, offering individualized color consultations to guarantee a confidence-boosting manicure, treating nails as a powerful accessory and form of self-expression. They do it by launching seasonal collections of thoughtfully-edited, modern nail designs that range from classic to one-of-a-kind unexpected styles.
However, unlike traditional nail salons, Paintbox has revolutionized polish wall paralysis (you know that moment when you look at all the polish bottles on the wall and grab the same color or have no idea what to do that’s new and different) into a clean and fashion-forward seasonal menu, inclusive of 12 unique nail designs curated by founder Eleanor Langston. They show you the styles versus you scrolling through your phone showcasing random examples of what you want.
The salon goes one step farther with the team of Paintbox’s creative artists helping clients navigate the latest trends, offering individualized color consultations to guarantee a confidence-boosting manicure, treating nails as a powerful accessory and form of self-expression.
Each nail artist helps every client navigate through the lookbook, selecting customized colors based on skin tone, lifestyle, and occasion to guarantee a confidence-boosting mani, treating nails as a powerful accessory and form of self-expression.
With its most popular service being its best-in-class gel design, one-third of Paintbox’s service revenue (with over 700,000 unique visits to its booking site) results from customers who visit every 7-21 days. If you’re like me and most of the women I know, your manicure is a critical part of your entire lifestyle and look. Langston shared that a manicure makes her “feel centered” and her six tips for building confidence though color.
- Treat Your Nails As An Accessory–look to style cues from your bags, jewelry, scarves, etc. to pull together your look with unique-to-you colors that truly reflect your personality
- Take Inspiration From Your Environment–we’re constantly inspired by colors and color combinations in nature, interior design trends, floral arrangements, graphic design–you name it.
- Go Tonal. When in doubt, it’s super chic to pick color combinations in the same color family–lilac and grape, blush and cherry, pale peach and papaya–these tonal, monochromatic shades are always sophisticated and add dimension and subtle interest.
- Rethink Your Favorite Color. Is sand your go-to shade? Mix it up by adding texture to the color–subtle shimmer topcoats, matte finishes, pearly effects can transform your usual shade, giving you a new vibrancy and lifting your spirits.
- Match Colors To Your Mood. There are tons of studies on the psychology of color–choose shades that you’re drawn to when you’re feeling peaceful, calm, happy, inspired, etc–by paying attention to your mood, you can pick tones that bring out the best in you.
- Bonus: Take Risks With Colors. Humans can perceive more than 2.8 million colors, so there are really limitless color combinations and duos. You can build confidence by picking shades that inspire you.
Chances are you might be heading to the nail salon this week. I know that’s my first stop this weekend and I am suddenly inspired to try something new for a major conference to match my power suit. One last note of inspiration. Langston’s favorite colors are milky pink, camel, and coral complimented by a round nail shape. Maybe one of them is your new favorite color.
May 31, 2019 at 10:07AM
Forbes – Entrepreneurs