Add another layer to your #Business literacy. We at Serebral360° would love to know if the Forbes – Entrepreneurs article was helpful, leave a comment, like and share. Let’s dive in and discuss the information and put it to use to grow your business. #BusinessStrategy #ContentMarketing #WebDevelopment #BrandStrategy
Info@serebral360.com 762.333.1807 www.serebral360.com
Grap a copy of our Strategy Books 👉 CLICK HERE FOR VOL1 and 👉 CLICK HERE FOR VOL2
Warren Buffett held the Berkshire Hathaway annual meeting last week.
Here are Buffett’s 10 most inspirational quotes on money, investing and life.
1. “Rule No.1: Never lose money. Rule No.2: Never forget rule No.1.”
Zack’s Advice: Too many people focus on upside. Don’t forget about the downside.
2. “Price is what you pay. Value is what you get.”
Zack’s Advice: Focus on the value, not the price.
3. “It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you’ll do things differently.”
Zack’s Advice: Think before you act. Your reputation matters.
4. “It’s only when the tide goes out that you discover who’s been swimming naked.”
Zack’s Advice: It’s easy to win on the good days. Prepare to win on good days and bad ones.
5. “Someone’s sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.”
Zack’s Advice: Patience, patience, patience. Focus on today, but don’t forget tomorrow.
6. “Risk comes from not knowing what you’re doing.”
Zack’s Advice: You can mitigate risk by getting informed. You’re as good or better than the next person if you know what you’re doing.
7. “It’s far better to buy a wonderful company at a fair price than a fair company at a wonderful price.”
Zack’s Advice: Substance matters. Don’t always look for discounts.
8. “Our favorite holding period is forever.”
Zack’s Advice: When you have a long-term perspective, the daily movements are less important. That goes for investing as much as it does for life.
9. “We simply attempt to be fearful when others are greedy and to be greedy only when others are fearful.”
Zack’s Advice: Don’t always follow the herd. Be more contrarian.
10. “It’s better to hang out with people better than you. Pick out associates whose behavior is better than yours and you’ll drift in that direction.”
Zack’s Advice: Choose the people in your life wisely. They matter. They will elevate your game.
May 6, 2019 at 09:08AM
Forbes – Entrepreneurs