Add another layer to your #Business literacy. We at Serebral360° would love to know if the Forbes – Entrepreneurs article was helpful, leave a comment, like and share. Let’s dive in and discuss the information and put it to use to grow your business. #BusinessStrategy #ContentMarketing #WebDevelopment #BrandStrategy
Info@serebral360.com 762.333.1807 www.serebral360.com
Grap a copy of our NEW Business Stratgety Books #FFSS VOL1 and #FFSS VOL2
There are so many apps out on the market it can be really hard to choose which are the best for you. Here’s a list of my favorite apps in different categories including productivity and organization, finance, mindset, education, motivation, inspiration, health, fitness and diet. If you’re looking for the best apps to help you make 2019 your most successful year yet, here they are!
Productivity and Organization
Mind Meister (free), iOS, Web, Android
- If you tend to get ideas on the go and want to write them down, this app is for you. Whether you’re planning a surprise party or a company outing, Mind Meister can help you gather your thoughts into an organized web map. The app makes it accessible on your phone or mobile device which allows you to customize and update Mind Maps in an easy-to-use fashion. Arguably, one of the app’s best features, is its ability to share maps with other users. This is great because it allows you and your team to collaborate, brainstorm and edit the mind map from your individual devices.
Rescue Time (free), iOS, Android
- Rescue Time is an app designed to help you stay organized and on track. It shows you exactly how much time you spend online and divides usage into different categories. For example, it will show you how much time you’re using to handle your emails, engage on social media, or search the web. You can set reminders and alerts to keep you on track and efficient.
Reminders (free and already on your iPhone), iOS
- This is one of the most overlooked apps that is currently downloaded on your phone. The Reminders App is a simple way to set reminders and easily check things off. This app syncs automatically with iCloud and Apple computers making it easy to have a to-do list virtually everywhere and anywhere.
Remember The Milk (free trial and then $39.99 per year), iOS
- Remember The Milk is an advanced task management system that syncs across all of your devices. This is especially helpful for people who use devices that don’t automatically sync with each other such an iPhones, Android tablets and PC computers. This app is kind of like a massive to-do list. You can set subtasks within each task and send tasks to other users to get things done more quickly and efficiently. It is great for small businesses or team projects.
A Design Kit (free), iOS
- If you’re somebody in the creative space and tend to use social media a lot, it’s time to download this app. A Design Kit allows you to easily add captions to photos with over 30 fonts, lots of colors, brushes and other designs. It’s also the fastest way to create perfect looking Instagram stories by allowing you to cover those carrier names and logos on the top of the screen. It’s extremely convenient and easy to navigate.
Clarity (free) iOS, Web, Android (Only US)
- The Clarity app is perfect for budgeting and seeing where your money is going. It breaks down all of your purchases into categories like dining and drinks, shopping, fees, bills and more. The app allows you to link all of your bank accounts, loans, credit cards, and investments in one place to see what is coming in and what is going out. It is perfect for people who enjoy a visual on their banking activity.
Unplug Guided Meditation (free), iOS
- Unplug is a video-based meditation app with content across a variety of categories. It’s great for all levels of meditation and allows you to set goals for your practice. You are able to set days and times that you want to meditate, and the app will remind you and track your progress. This app has tons of built-in guided meditations categorized by time and desired outcomes (sleep, stress, awareness).
Insight Timer (free), iOS
- The Insight Timer app has a seemingly endless amount of completely free guided meditation content from some amazing instructors all over the world. Both are an amazing option and a great way to incorporate mindfulness and meditation in 2019.
Education, Motivation & Inspiration
Peptalk (free), iOS
- Peptalk is the place to go for daily motivation and inspiration. This app has tons of playlists that you can sort through by length and topic making it easy to get you motivated for any occasion. The app has all your favorite inspirational speakers.
Breakthrough TR (free), iOS
- If you’re a big fan of Tony Robbins then it’s time to get this app. I have seen tons of Tony’s Youtube videos and listened to many podcasts but I truly think this is where he stashes all of the golden nuggets. The Breakthrough app is a great way to stay consistent with personal growth as it tracks your progress and keeps you accountable.
Podcasts (free), iOS
- Podcasts are easily the best and most efficient way to learn new information on the go. I like to play podcasts in the car. It’s perfect for any commute and you can start and stop them at any time. Podcasts are an amazing tool for leveling up your mindset and skills. Here you can learn from some of the greats on sales, marketing, mindset, science, fitness, wellness and more!
Sleep Time (free), iOS
- Ever wonder how well you’re truly sleeping? Well, Sleep Time can tell you. Sleep Time monitors the quality of your sleep to help you make improvements and form healthier habits. It also has a whole library of relaxing sounds to play to help you fall asleep more quickly and soundly.
Think Dirty (free), iOS
- I have mentioned this app in past round-ups but it has been and continues to be one of my favorite apps on the market. Think Dirty keeps my family and I healthy and toxin free. All I have to do is scan a household item, beauty product, or cleaning product and the app rates it on a scale of 0-10 with zero being harmless and 10 being very toxic. I love this app because it takes all the guesswork out of buying health-conscious products. You will be surprised with the results!
Whole Life Challenge ($24-49), iOS, Android
- If you’re going to get one health and wellness app in 2019 this might be this one. The Whole Life Challenge is a gamified multiplayer 42 day challenge (they start 4 times a year) that helps you track sleep, hydration, mobilization, nutrition, exercise, mental well-being and reflection. You’re able to set appropriate goals in each of the 7 areas encouraging you to develop healthier habits. The app keeps track of all your wellness goals so you can see your progress and stay accountable with your friends and family. The next challenge starts Jan 19th, it’s worth it.
My Plate (free), iOS
- My Plate helps you track your nutrition, set goals, and see progress. You’re able to break down all of your meals into macro and micronutrients. This is a great tool to pair with a workout program. It helps you keep yourself accountable and stay on track. This app is also aesthetically pleasing and very easy to navigate.
C25K Trainer (free), iOS
- If you’re looking to run a 5k sometime soon, then this is the app for you. It gives you the exact steps you need to go from “couch potato” to running 5ks in whatever time frame you select. This app is great for anyone who is ready to get active and wants a structured plan on exactly how to do it.
January 10, 2019 at 06:05AM
Forbes – Entrepreneurs